One to One tutoring
I provide One to One online tutoring sessions for graduate/post-graduate students. The services I provide include, but are not limited to:
- Tutoring/Advising on a variety of aspects of research planning and implementation (research design, theoretical underpinnings, choosing methods of data collection and analysis, sampling techniques, etc.),
- Developing qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection
- Tutoring and advising on other TESOL-related courses and issues (e.g. teaching methodologies, curriculum design, language testing, SLA theories, etc.)
- Developing self-confidence and Critical Thinking skills,
- Discussing/recommending relevant literature,
- Providing feedback on:
- Proposed research design including appropriateness for addressing the problem statement and research questions
- Selection of specific methodology
- Selection of a sample of appropriate characteristics
- Overseeing implementation of the selected methodology
- Developing students’ presentations and presenting skills,
- Career advice, developing academic portfolios, CVs, and cover letters.
To book these lessons, please go to Win Win Tutoring website and book a lesson with me.
If you have any questions, contact me by completing the form below (I normally respond within 24 hours)