I provide One to One online tutoring sessions for graduate/post-graduate students. The services I provide include, but are not limited to:
- Tutoring/Advising on a variety of aspects of research planning and implementation (research design, theoretical underpinnings, choosing methods of data collection and analysis, sampling techniques, etc.),
- Developing qualitative and quantitative methods of data collection
- Tutoring and advising on other TESOL-related courses and issues (e.g. teaching methodologies, curriculum design, language testing, SLA theories, etc.)
- Developing self-confidence and Critical Thinking skills,
- Discussing/recommending relevant literature,
- Providing feedback on:
- Proposed research design including appropriateness for addressing the problem statement and research questions
- Selection of specific methodology
- Selection of a sample of appropriate characteristics
- Overseeing implementation of the selected methodology
- Developing students’ presentations and presenting skills,
- Career advice, developing academic portfolios, CVs, and cover letters.
To book these lessons, as well as to find out about a dissertation support “package”, please do this through Win Win Tutoring company who are my partners.
If you have any questions, contact me by completing the form below (I normally respond within 24 hours)